Discover Your Dream Home
My mission is to help people relocate to a part of Central New Jersey I absolutely adore, whether Monmouth or Ocean Counties. As a thirty-five+ year resident of Monmouth County, it is my privilege to introduce relocating buyers to Colts Neck, Fair Haven, Holmdel, Little Silver, Middletown, Red Bank, Rumson and Tinton Falls. If you like the beach or the woods, we have the best of both worlds here!
My favorite park, my little corner of the world to reflect and recuperate, is Holmdel Park. It's one of the prettiest green acres around and I take all my clients here to witness, firsthand, its intrinsic beauty.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
I enjoy working with first time home buyers. There is so much they need to know about the home buying process. Finding them the perfect home is my mission.
Knowing the local real estate market, enables me to assist homeowners in making the right decisions when it comes time to sell their homes.
I am also certified by Coldwell Banker to represent both buyers and sellers through our nationally-acclaimed Relocation Department - Cartus Network Affinity Specialist.
I am also Certified by USAA Movers Advantage as their Preferred Relocation Specialist. I have had the honor of helping many Active Military and Veterans in the real estate process.
I grew up in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and attended Saint John Villa in Staten Island, traveling via the Verrazano Narrows Bridge every day. Got married and moved right here to Middletown in 1978 (our first house was on Avenue C in Port Monmouth). Picture a Brooklyn girl moving to Jersey and living on an alphabet street. What are the chances?
I was a New York City commuter -- to and from Middletown like thousands of other residents -- before the New Jersey Transit electrified the trains. Yes, we changed engines in South Amboy.
Mother to two beautiful "boys" -- although now men. What mother doesn't stop calling her sons her little boys?
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Five Star Professional - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage President's Club
- #1 Realtor in Monmouth County for Condominium Resales in Middletown
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation -- The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource) Certification - Awarded by the National Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member Monmouth County Association of Realtors and have enjoyed working with the following:
- Education Committee 2005 - 2013
- Associates Committee 2007 - 2016
- Legislative Committee 2006
- RPAC Committee 2014 – 2016
As a Member of the National Association of Realtors, New Jersey Association of Realtors and Monmouth County Association of Realtors, I have the connections to help you meet your goals!
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
American School of Business
American Management Association
Coldwell Banker University
I am a Graduate of the American School of Business and Coldwell Banker University. My financial and administrative experience allow me to further assist my clients in their home buying or selling needs.
COMMUNITIES I SERVE
Aberdeen, Atlantic Highlands, Brick, Colts Neck, Eatontown, Fair Haven, Freehold, Hazlet, Highlands, Holmdel, Keyport, Little Silver, Long Branch, Manalapan, Marlboro, Matawan, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Oceanport, Old Bridge, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Bright, Shrewsbury, Tinton Falls, Union Beach
Serving all of Monmouth and Ocean Counties!
Karen Kwolek - Your Real Estate Connection!
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Listing information provided by Monmouth / Ocean Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.